Statement of Belief
We believe in…
1. The one true God who lives eternally in three persons —the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. The love, grace, and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming, and judging the world.
3. The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written
Word of God—fully trustworthy in all matters.
4. The dignity of all people, made male and female in God’s image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted
by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
5. The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ— born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly
human, yet without sin.
6. The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil,
so, reconciling us with God.
7. The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and
mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
8. The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
9. The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
10. The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
11. The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement,
bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost and establish a new heaven and new earth.
As church members
We love God and seek to understand Him better and grow closer to Him
By praying and reading the Bible
Both when we are on our own and when we are together.
We show we love God
By the way we treat each other and all our community and those in other countries.
We do this by giving love to all our fellow members
And treating everyone we meet everywhere as people of value who are due dignity and respect
And by giving from our supply of time, energy, and money
To show the love of God to others
And in these ways spreading the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
Our Sunday service starts at 11 a.m.
020 3941 0145 // 07580 040489
7 Ravenscourt Road
London W6 0UH